- CAN bus immobiliser system
- One off cost, no subscription required
- Discreet integration within your vehicle’s internal network
- Deactivated using the buttons on your steering wheel and dash
- Simple wi-fi user interface to access settings
- No transmitted radio frequency signals
- Manufactured in the UK
- Personalised disarm sequence
- No need to disclose PIN with built-in Service/Valet mode
- Supplied with Override card in case of emergency
Developed by their in-house engineering team and manufactured in the UK, the CAN-Phantom immobiliser is an electronic anti-theft device which is retrofitted to the vehicle. This state-of-the-art security device prevents the vehicle's engine from starting until a unique PIN code has been entered using the vehicle’s own buttons and switches, not only protecting the vehicle from keyless theft but even theft with the car keys.
Hidden in your vehicle’s wiring loom and disguised as an automotive part, the CAN-Phantom seamlessly integrates into the electrical system and remains hidden from thieves, living up to its Phantom name.
Need to get your vehicle serviced or cleaned? There is no need to disclose your PIN sequence with the built-in Valet Mode. Accessed via wi-fi from your mobile device, the simple user interface allows you to select the duration you wish for your vehicle to remain in this setting. You can also set a speed-limit which turns off the valet mode if exceeded, ensuring that your car will be well looked after by any third-party. The User Control Panel is also where you will find the setting to change the PIN sequence if needed.
Forgotten your PIN? Every device is supplied with a unique override card so if you ever forget your PIN or your vehicle needs to be moved in an emergency, the emergency PIN can be revealed from under the scratch off panel.
The CAN-Phantom immobiliser is warranted for a period of twelve months from the documented date of installation. In the event of failure, the product will be repaired or replaced within this period.
Write Your Own Review