Autowatch Ghost II with ADR Tag
- Protection from key cloning and key theft
- Immobilisation by communicating with the ECU
- Disarm sequence via buttons on steering wheel / dash
- Convenient disarm via Authorised Driver Recognition tag
- No transmitted radio frequency signals
- Uses the on-board CAN data network
- User changeable disarm sequence
- Service / Valet mode means the disarm sequence is never compromised
- Secure, unique emergency code should the disarm sequence be forgotten
- Mobile application can connect to 2 phones to allow quick disarm
Autowatch Ghost II immobiliser - Now being brought to your home or place of work to be professionally installed by ineedatracker.com and our mobile team. Currently available within London, the Home Counties, Northamptonshire and the surrounding areas however we are in the process ensuring that our Engineers are trained and accredited to enable us to roll out this product nationwide.
The Autowatch Ghost 2, is the original aftermarket CAN bus immobiliser which allows you to protect your car from theft like nothing else on the market today. The Ghost immobiliser protects your car from key-cloning, hacking, and even key theft. It has no key-fobs or LED indications to give away its location or the fact that it is installed in the first place.
The cutting edge Ghost immobiliser system uses the buttons in your vehicle such as those on the steering wheel, door panels or centre console, to allow you to make a unique, changeable, disarm sequence (like a PIN code) that must first be entered before you can drive your car. For your added convenience, the Autowatch Ghost II ADR includes a bluetooth enabled fob that securely transmits the deactivation code to the immobilser wirelessly.
Once the Ghost immobiliser has been installed, there is no requirement for any ongoing subscription which makes this a truly cost effective security device
Now TASSA verified. Who is TASSA? TASSA is a 3rd party group of industry experts from police and security testing backgrounds.