Tracker Monitor S7
- VHF technology that can track stolen assets even when concealed in metal containers, lock-ups or underground car parks
- Unique tracking that is not affected by criminals’ GPS/GSM signal jammers
- Motion sensor to detect unauthorised movementVehicle battery disconnect alert
- Nationwide support from all UK police forces
- Tracking coverage throughout the UK, France, Spain, Poland, Italy, Holland and Luxembourg
Tracker's Monitor car tracker solution which is Thatcham S7 approved has a unique selling point in that it operates using Very High Frequency (VHF) technology. This means that if the vehicle is moved without the ignition turned on, the motion sensor will alert Tracker who will in turn notify you. If it is confirmed that the vehicle has been stolen, Tracker will activate the unit on receipt of the police crime reference number. Without alerting the thief, the Monitor car tracker system will then emit a silent signal which all UK police forces are equipped to pick up. This allows them to track the vehicle to its exact location, even if it is hidden in a shipping container, lock-up or underground car park.